What About Small Business Loans?
Are you, or would you like to be a small business owner? Many individuals are feeling the entrepreneurial bug these days. Everyone wants their own business, which is inspiring! There are some shocking statistics associated with these small businesses, some being positive and exciting, while others will keep some individuals at their day jobs for a few more years…
- Small businesses (those with less than 50 employees) account for 99.7% of all businesses in the US and 48% of all private business US employees.
- In 2013, small businesses created 33.6% of all known US exports.
Not so amazing:
- Half of these survive five years, and only one third survive 10 years or more.
- The state of the economy doesn’t seem to affect the survival rate of new businesses.
- Between 2005 and 2015, the percentage of “exits” decreased, and the number of startups increased.
A major factor in the limited success of these businesses is often a lack of the right funding available, to be able to purchase the necessary elements a large or small business needs to get the ball rolling such as:
- Licenses and permits
- Corporation fees
- Legal fees
- Office space, if needed
- Marketing, marketing, marketing! – website domain name, hosting and design, digital ads and traditional ads if needed as well.
More good news: while bank loans can have lengthy processes, lots of paperwork, and with limited approval rates, WorldWide Capital Management offers small business loans with a simple application process, will give you an answer within days, and funding as quickly as five days.
If you’re having trouble financing a small business, or your business could use a little extra funding to grow or invest in new assets, fill out our simple application and find out how much you could be approved for.
Learn more about the various other types of loans and financial services WorldWide Capital Management can offer you and your business.
Read more interesting facts about small businesses.